No time for prepare breakfast in the morning? Do it the day before in just a few minutes.
A very easy and delicious recipe.
It is full of colours, flavours and nutrients.
Time: 10 minutes | Yield: 3 people
1. The evening before breakfast, pour the chia into 3 mason jars or bowls
2. Add the coconut milk and the lime juice, mix well and refrigerate for the night
3. Purée the mangoes and avocados, set aside in separate dishes in the fridge
4. The next day, remove the chia pudding from the fridge, add a layer of avocado puree and a layer of mango purée
5. Garnish with crushed walnuts of your choice