It’s time to bring out those delicious homemade tomato sauces we did back in September. Let’s put them to use!
Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes | Yields: 6 people
- 1 ½ kg boneless chicken thighs, diced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- ½ tsp. cardamom powder
- ½ tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ¾ cup homemade tomato sauce
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. salted butter
- In a pot, put the olive oil and the garlic on medium heat. Add the spices and mix well.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir well until it boils. Add the coconut milk and salt.
- Mix well and add the chicken. Let it cook it for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is well cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add the butter.